I didn't realise that there was something wrong with my coding in the previous post on earthfest... Tsk, here's what i wanted to say!!
Will be heading down to Earth Fest 2015 this weekend!
I couldn't get hold of any tickets at first but got an email from the organiser earlier today heheh so yes I'm going!
Super stoked for the festival and am glad that Singapore is finally having an actual mega event that's garnering support here.
Yay to live music, a healthy food fair and the farmers market ^__^
Will be heading down on my own though cause I'm not too sure if any of my friends are big on this.
So if any of you guys are heading down too and want to hang around for a bit at the festival, do drop me a text (if you have my number) or email me!
acrossstars@gmail.com
Would love to see you guys there, any of you!
the entire earth fest gives me the Coachella vibes hahaha.
hehe, excited much.
try signing up for the newsletter.
Either that or register for one of the talks/special events.