02 03 Seeing life from the other end. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34 Facing a little bit of a writer's block lately.

Or rather, writing academically for all my assignments has been draining me of my ability to think otherwise and ramble on the blog.

It has always been a problem- writing academically versus writing on a personal basis.
The last time that I was on a roll with my blog entries, I submitted an essay to my prof and she was not pleased with the level of intimacy in my words. Essays are to be strictly academical and professional sounding.

Roger that.

So while I churn out the rest of my 2500 word term paper that is due on Thursday, maybe I'll abstain from writing here. Just in case I end up pouring statistics at all of your faces. No go.


35 36 37 38