02 03 Seeing life from the other end. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34 Just spent the past hour reading through some of the past entries that I wrote last year.
I figured that it is when I am feeling the most- having the most intense emotions- that I am able to write the best.

It is when I am choked with emotions that I can spill words out on paper.

I guess something good came out of those heart-wrenching days.
At least now i've a few pieces of writing that I think are pretty okayish (good) if I'm allowed to say so myself.

Actually, those are my best pieces of work thus far.

Here's a few excerpts from some of the ones that I read earlier on.

Untouchable; 4 Oct 2014
...
In the middle of the overhead bridge before the junior school with my back towards the lightly tainted crimson sky and my front facing two stretches of highways, my tiny self right in the middle as the lines of vehicles and silent vrooms run straight towards me... But they do not hit me. For they run beneath me as these human beings rush away to wherever their calling is, and for that moment, as I stand lone between the two highways,

I feel untouchable.

Small, and tiny but safe
From the wraths of what the day may bring.
From the constant change that the world lives in,

Standing there,
I feel fearless.

A reminder to myself that everything will be alright,
And while standing right there,
I find myself believing it.



Knee deep in confessions II; 2 March 2015
...
It is 439pm.
You are now speaking, and I'm listening.
I like listening now.




love,
han 35 36 37 38