02 03 Seeing life from the other end. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34 I feel like an absolute mess right now.

i'm just about to flip my hands up, stand up and walk away.
"i'm so done with today", i will say.

The most annoying part of it all is that all of it is simply due to my own procrastination.
I allowed things to pile up, now i'm drowning.
simple.


I have a parcel to mail out but I realised I ran out of stamps, 60 pages more notes to read through for the exam tomorrow, a chinese calligraphy sort-of assignment that is only half done, a christmas present to wrap up for charity by tomorrow, a choreography to learn and teach at work and I still have not showered.

The temptation to dig a hole and bury myself in it is very real.


But I know that turning my back away from everything will not make them disappear.

So all I can do is take a 5 minute breather, churn out some words of wisdom to myself over here and then get planning and tackling each task bit by bit.

I can get my shit together.

If anyone of you out there is feeling like you're so done with the day as well, whoohoo welcome to the club.

-brb-

35 36 37 38