02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Tourette's syndrome, do watch this please. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Tourette's syndrome, do watch this please.

34

There used to be this guy back in my secondary school who was living with tourettes, and I had no clue.

All i knew was that he had a problem cause he was doing this weird thing with his head, and I knew he was getting laughed at a lot.

I didn't laugh at him, but I didn't approach him and befriended him either.
Maybe that would have made him feel less lonely, or stopped him from getting bullied as much.
I don't know where he is now anymore but I hope he is done alright.

And since what's done been done and I can't change it,
I thought that it's only right for me to share this video with the rest of you, just so you can empathise with people who suffer from this.

love, han. 35 36 37 38