02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: When the Devil visits; A compilation of the many dark moments I struggle with the weighing scale. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

When the Devil visits; A compilation of the many dark moments I struggle with the weighing scale.

34 One.

Today, when everyone was out of the house and I was alone, i crept to the storeroom and took out the weighing scale- and prayed.

Dear God, please let me see a familiar number.
please. please. please. please. please. 

Two.

Today, I Googled "wtf is wrong with me??"
And for once, Google could not answer me.









A word on this new instalment:

I've been struggling with my weight gain for the past year.
And i'm trying to talk about it, but I can't.

It's consuming me. This Devil.

This is my final attempt to make things better.
A step to start talking about what's going on.
Maybe talking about it here will make things better.
I don't know, I hope so.

I need to stop being at war with myself.



Labels:

35 36 37 38