02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Back! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Back!

34 Hello friends, I just got back from Malacca 3 hours ago.

Thank God it is the last trip abroad for the year.

In 2015, I've travelled to 4 different countries and frankly speaking, I really miss staying at home.

Maybe my sentiments stem from the fact that I have been away from home a lot in the later half of the year.
And now that it's the holidays, it's my only time I can truly relax and chill at home, except that I've been gone from Singapore for almost half a month.


I don't know where this came from but i've realised how much I have changed over just these few years in terms of personality and preferences.

Just 2 years ago, I was still a travel fanatic- a girl that consistently yearned to travel, to run away, to be Wendy from Peter Pan.

Yet today, my kind of perfect day is to stay home/in Singapore preferably with friends and family, laughing over some good cake.

It's funny what 2 years, 365x2 days can do a person.

I used to joke (rather seriously) that I wouldn't be able to settle down with anyone because I would run away on my wedding day and fly to Italy out of sheer fear of commitment and then give a call to Nise who will then need to save my ass and fly my fiancee over to get me married there.

But right now, ha-ha, I'm quite sure I would not run away but I've no idea if there will ever be a person who will truly be on the same frequency as I am whom I can live the rest of my life with- given that I'm becoming increasingly fiercely independent.

Okay i'm running on only four hours of sleep so I better tune out asap.

Will probably ramble a little more here tomorrow on Christmas and the New Years.

2016 is approaching CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!



35 36 37 38