02 03 Seeing life from the other end. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34 Hello!

Finals have ended and it's officially the holiday season!
The joy is too real.


I'm really excited for the next few weeks to come, since i've jam packed my weeks with plenty of stuff to do.

Will be away overseas for about half a month- Taiwan next week and then I'll be back for Christmas before heading off to Malaysia after!

It feels so good to be relieved of any pressure and what not.

On a side note, isn't it crazy that 2015 is ending already?

2015 has been an insane year of new experiences, starting right from January.
I'll probably compile them together in a reflective end-of-the-year blog post so yeah, look out for that.

As for now, i'm free to bake, read, dance, blog, watch more korean variety shows and chill haha.

I've been hooked on to this new show called "3 Meals A Day" featuring Tacyeon from 2PM and Seojin.

It's basically a variety show where they get sent to this village in the suburbs of Korea and they have to live there for 2/3 days each time. And every day, they have to cook up 3 meals using the food that they have planted/farmed and it's just really interesting watching celebrities trying to survive in the countryside.

You can check it out here : http://kshowonline.com/category/120/3%20meals%20a%20day/2

Okay what else have I been up to....

Oh! I went for dance class yesterday (FINALLLY!!!!!!!) with xin.
Yvonne from Perth, came down to teach a hiphop masterclass and it was pretty sick.


I'm still quite meh at hiphop but i've really been loving the LA style dance and it just makes me so happy!
There's just something about dancing that really makes me BE in the MOMENT.
it's hard to explain.
Hmm I'll probably be going for the contemp class on Sat so that should be fun heh.


Oh and I just made an order for a personalised necklace for my Mum's birthday and Christmas gift from Modern Minimalist.


A photo posted by WWW.MODERNMINIMALIST.CO (@modernminimalistco) on

Isn't this gorgeous????!



I got one for Nise's birthday earlier this year and it turned out great so it's my second order this round.

The one I'm getting for my mum is the tiny heart pendent necklace, with the initials of my parents and the 3 kids (me and my sibs). I'll show it to you guys when it comes arrives in the mail!


They are having a 5% Christmas promo too so do check them out if you want to gift personalised jewellery to your loved ones!

(lol, practicing to be a lifestyle blogger maybe. But no really, I love their stuff. )

As for tonight, I'm gonna go watch Swan Lake with mad!
Can't wait for it, it's gonna be my first time watching a ballet perf.

Hope you guys are having an exceptional day too!


35 36 37 38