02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Post-Taiwan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Post-Taiwan

34 Hi, i'm alive but barely making it.
For real.

It has been 3 days since I've landed in Singapore and I've done absolutely nothing but sleep, vomit, eat, repeat.

Long story short, my family contracted gastric flu on the last day in Taiwan so everything was a nightmare from then on and I caught the flu mid-flight back to Singapore.

Needless to say, it'll take awhile for me to miss travelling again.

Oh right, I'm going to msia in 6 days.
x.x

After sleeping for idk how many long hours, I've finally mustered enough energy to use the macbook to kill time.

Am currently laying in bed, propped up by 3 mismatched pillows, laptop in front of me, propped up by another of my cat pillows.

Although it sure sucks to be sick during this festive period- and missing out on so many celebrations- I guess I can make full use of my time to work my brain a little and plan for the new year.

New year resolutions anyone?
Oh right and probably should draft out a few blog entries for 2016 too.


-ugh my stomach is dead-


One epiphany that dawned upon me while I'm half dead was that

The world's still spinning even when you're dying.

And my, is that humbling.

There is much truth it it, think about it and you'll realise how we are just 1 out of the 7 300 000 000 people on earth.

We aren't that big of a deal.

Haha, it's funny when you say that out loud because we often hold such high regards about ourselves, we forget about everyone else.

Just a little bit to think about.

Alright, I need to go back to hibernation though it's only 1.17pm.
Goodnight world.

love, han.

P.S

i think the worst part of being sick is being unable to watch any food related videos without being nauseous T_T 35 36 37 38