02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Crazy week/ Hall Prod Tickets are out! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Crazy week/ Hall Prod Tickets are out!

34 Hello!

This week has been pretty eventful...

1. Had two exchange students from Netherlands stop me on the way to class and subsequently befriended them. Let's see if this friendship goes anywhere from street to dinner???

2. Signed up for cardio kickboxing ha-ha-ha. I've no idea how that's gonna turn out but fingers crossed.

3. Realised I need to start saving up if I want to take any driving lessons this year without being broke.

4. Danced/Acted/Sang for at least 3 days in the past week.

5. Attended a briefing for Singapore Forum 2016 and I'm going to be a liaison officer! Fancy word, but it basically means I'll be tagged along to a foreign minister/CEO who's attending the forum this year and making sure he/she sticks to the itinerary and gets to where-ever he/she is supposed to be while in Singapore. It's a little nervy to be honest, especially when everyone seems older than me at the briefing, but hopefully all will be fine! Thank goodness I grabbed the opportunity when it came in to my inbox.

Also, there's a position called social media influencer, and i've signed up for that as well, so i'll be blogging about the Singapore Forum and my little thoughts on them when the time comes!
^_^

6. HALL PROD IS IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS!!!!

Please do come and watch! The committee members really slogged their asses off for the show.
There's a live orchestra playing the music that they wrote themselves, and everything from the script to the lyrics are all self composed!!! They are incredibly talented. Please do come and support S.T.A.R Production!



Hall 1 S.T.A.R. Productions is proud to present "In-difference" - our annual original musical. .Follow us as we tell...
Posted by Hall One STAR Productions '15/16 on Thursday, January 28, 2016
35 36 37 38