02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Late night confession IV 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Late night confession IV

34
I feel like a demon sometimes.

It's ironic because a friend just said I was an angel this morning when I didn't really do much. 

I really don't think I'm an angel.

Angels aren't human, I am.


For the most part of my time awake, I do try to be one.

But it's tiring to keep a slate pure white and iffy clean.
When you spill a drop of black ink on a white sheet, the speck of black becomes so painfully prominent, you'll struggle and yearn to wipe it off asap.


I got mad at my sister awhile ago.
Again, irony, but I got mad at her for being selfish and not being an angel.
And while getting irked that she isn't trying to be an angel, I myself, became a demon.

It sucks.


Hah...
It's weird but because I seldom flare up at anyone, it becomes excruciatingly painful and tiring when I actually do get mad. 
Followed by an on-set of overwhelming guilt.

Oh dear.




Labels:

35 36 37 38