02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Soci steam boat! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Soci steam boat!

34

Steam boat with the soci mates on wednesday night

Really thankful to have such considerate and accepting friends.
It's not easy to find people that really look beyond themselves and for others.

As a vegetarian (and unfortuantely still a minority),  there are far too many instances when people will make you feel like a burden or an outcast- be it intentionally or unintentionally.

To be honest, I don't think it is really the issue of being vegetarian that is the problem here. Personally I think that it is really about treating people who are different with kindness, whether you understand their differences or not. 

Hm.
Not sure if i make sense today but whatever it is, 
I'm thankful for these lovely bunch of friends that I have.
^_^

35 36 37 38