02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Dont be so afraid of dying, you forget to start living 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dont be so afraid of dying, you forget to start living

34 "I love you",

I wanted to say, when my little hand grasped your aged one.
Those hands that once grabbed ropes of a home-made swing on a tree,
that later borne a wedding ring,
and then held me.

Each time I see you,
I see your hair getting a little whiter,
your knee buckling a little more than usual,
your breath a little wheezier.

Each time I see you,
I feel time in between us.

And I clutchontoyou.

I know that each day I spend with you is one less day with you.
And my fear of losing you grows each time I say goodbye and you leave to go home.

I held your hand, and you held mine.
you gave me a little squeeze and I held on tight.

I know it is a lost battle when I starting competing with time,
but I don't want to lose you,
i'm grieving,
stay mine.

love, your granddaughter.

35 36 37 38