02
03
Seeing life from the other end.: Why do we complain so much?
04
05
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
31
32
33
34
I get it; life sucks sometimes.
But that's life for you, it isn't a smooth sailing ride if you haven't realised.
But I don't get the point of complaining.
If your something sucks, what's the point of just moping around?
Wipe your sorry butt and get moving to do something about it!
If you don't have money, go find ways to make some more.
If your food sucks, stop paying others for mediocre food and cook your own.
Whatever it is, I really see no point in sitting around and pouting.
If you hate it but you can't change it, get rid of it.
If you can't get rid of it, find a way to change it.
Or find some jolly well reason to feel happy about it.
Period.
35
36
37
38