02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Story of my life 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Story of my life

34 Hello.
So I'm supposed to be studying for the upcoming finals
but instead, I found myself lugging out my old clothes and finding ways to make them worthy to be worn again.

And I succeeded.

So i'm quite proud of that.

But I'm also very aware that I've one more hour before I crash to sleep and I am not keeping up with my schedule.

That being said, I also came across a very meaningful video on Ted talks which basically explained the minds of procrastinators (aka me).

Apparently I've an instant gratifying monkey in me.
What's new?

Okay the weather is really insane.
It is really hot.
For once, I think I'm just gonna die before the polar bears do from heat stroke.

35 36 37 38