02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: The manufacturing industry is pathetic. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The manufacturing industry is pathetic.

34 Today, I realised how truly difficult it is to make ethical and responsible decisions when shopping.

I have spent the last 3 hours scoring the internet for ethical brands to purchase sandals and high heels.
Let's not even talk about ethical brands, all I really wanted was a pair of good quality shoes and sandals that is within the two digits price range.

I'm left with Pedro and Charles and Keith and Mitju for now, but even those brands seem to have a multitude of negative feedback on their quality...

>:(

I mean the only reason why I'm here is because my sandals died on me in < 8 months. It was pathetic.
And then my black heels which have lasted me about a year, literally broke apart.
It was beyond salvation.

It was pathetic.

Needless to say, I'm officially done with 20 dollars heels that are cheaply manufactured by companies leering at our cash. I refuse to submit to their deceits.


I will hunt the rare gems out.


35 36 37 38