02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: I have decided 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I have decided

34 this this holiday will be spent on

x. Learning how to drive a car despite being very environmentally friendly and against air pollution just in case the emergency bell calls for a panic rush to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning.
one will never know.

x. Building my little herb garden along the corridor. There is great satisfaction derived from eating out of what you have painstakingly farmed. 

x. Dancing, because I love it. I went for class the other day, and I absolutely loved every single moment of it.

x. Eating, good food that I've cooked. 

x. Swimming with the Grandma. Therapy for her, exercise for me.

x. Hiking: Pulau Ubin, Mac Ritchie. 

x. Learning how to use the fancy sewing machine so I can cut up all my old unworn dresses and make them into pieces (that are infamously sold at exorbitant prices in stores).

x. Travelling to Hong Kong

x. Planning B camp

x. Exploring new cafes and making new desserts in my kitchen.


Let the Summer Holiday begin!
35 36 37 38