02 03 Seeing life from the other end.: Weakness. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weakness.

34 I have a really bad temper.

I don't flare up usually, i'm pretty chill at everyone else in general,
except for myself and my sister.

I don't quite know how to explain it,
but when I do get mad,
I get really mad.

really, really mad.

It would be the point of hysteria; so impulsive that even I scare myself at times.
I lose myself in that moment of madness.

I realised that one of the things that really tick me off is when people fear to stand up for themselves.
I have to admit, it is a personal issue and I suck at handling it.

When I see people fear, i get haunted by the history of myself fearing and,

I hate it.

I hate seeing people cower, I hate seeing myself cower.
I cannot tolerate people being a weak ball for others to kick around.

I cannot accept it.

And every time I see my sister cower at home because of some bitchy girl in school that thinks she is the fucking queen of the universe,
I want to pi(u)nch my sister to her senses, to get up and stand up against imbeciles like this.

But every time I want to do that (I don't actually pinch my sister, but I am often very close to doing it)
I see the heightened fear in her eyes, and I realise how much of a monster I can be myself.
And then I stomp away to cry angry tears and try not to beat myself up for being such an asshole to her, to myself.

I need to forgive myself.
It is okay to cower.
It is okay that I didn't stand up for myself.
It is okay to fear.

It is okay,
You're not weak.


35 36 37 38